mercredi 16 juillet 2008

the hunt begins...

.. hunt hunt hunt ..

9 commentaires:

Raymond a dit…

Durango is my kind of town.
With lots of nice residents like Claude, Georges, Roland, Francois, Nino, Bernard just to name a few. A good place to settle down and get the old Download-Machine rollin´.
Thanks very much. The 3rd brilliant BLOG...wonderful.

Dirkson a dit…

I'm polishing my bullets and watching my prey. Thank you!

Tornadoom a dit…

Thanks for all man! only good stuff here. peace!

Mush a dit…

Hi, this looks like a great great blog, many thanks for your work. Just wondering if you could put a line in about the styles contained on the records? No extensive review needed, just a hint to give those of us who aren't so familiar with the composers/labels/etc, eg the Nino Nardini one is of course very different to other stuff I know and love of his. Library is a vast continent, and while I've been making field trips for a while now, a lot of the territory is still unknown to me!

Anonymous a dit…

1000 thanks (again and again) for all of the time and effort you've invested in this library safari thus far. really appreciate the shares and am looking forward to contributing myself!

Anonymous a dit…

Hey Paul, million thanks again!
You are a great pal!
Good vibes from Mexico!
-Aghori

tripmaster a dit…

thank you for re-instating the best blog in the universe...

Strange Fruit a dit…

Wicked fun blog.

aceha1 a dit…

you're my new best friend!!