jeudi 12 juin 2008

Caldara - A Moog Mass (1970)


.
Very nice.
.
01 - The Mother Stood
02 - Who Is The Man
03 - Share With Me The Pain
04 - Virgin Of Virgin's
05 - Make Me Carry The Death Of Christ
06 - In Flames May I Not Be Burned
07 - Christ, When I Leave This Life
.
35 Mb @ 192 kbps
http://www.mediafire.com/?mjyemztnvzx
.
Some infos here !
From this top blog !

5 commentaires:

khoral a dit…

I get an error message when I try to download

Paul Durango a dit…

worked fine for me and 20 other users today.. use firefox maybe

Paul Durango a dit…

mediafire kinda sucks nowadays.. but it's the most user friendly free file sharing thingy imo.......

khoral a dit…

Nice upload
Kinda remind me of Clockwork Orange

Aetern Limeade a dit…

it's one of the most god awful covers i've ever seen, but the music is superb.