mercredi 25 juin 2008

Alessandro Alessandroni - 1971 - La Terrificante Notte Del Demonio (La Plus Longue Nuit du Diable)

.
If you're into italian horror music, with organ on top, this one's for ya.
.
01 - Devil's Nightmare
02 - The Dark Castle
03 - Dark Dreamer
04 - Demon Arise
05 - Demon Night
06 - Demon Night II
07 - Deadly Beauty
08 - Demon Night III
09 - Hell Nightmare
10 - Demon Night IV
11 - Caressing
12 - Demon Night V
13 - Erotic Demon
14 - End Titles
.
320 kbps / 100 Mb / 2 parts
http://www.mediafire.com/?ko90kiwgzzd
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmxlcc9ymty

1 commentaire:

the saucer people a dit…

Must be some screw up with the file extensions so I just added ".rar" to the end of both of the files then reduced the length of the title as I got one of those annoying "exceeds 260 characters" but once I had done this they opened fine and I am sat here listening to it with an open mouth, this is absolutely spell-binding in its beauty...those organ sounds!the woman's voice!the song titles! This is the best find for months!

Thanks again Paul, if you had got wiped out in the recent round of blogcide I do not know how I would have managed!