lundi 20 avril 2009

[Rouge] - RMSLP 131 - Simon Park - Superdoop (1981)



Merry Christmas !

Simon Park - A1 - Superdoop
Simon Park - A2 - Expedition
Simon Park - A3 - Savage
Simon Park - A4 - Balladette
Simon Park - A5 - Free Life
Simon Park - A6 - Vapours
Simon Park - A7 - Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba

Simon Park - B1 - Crosstalk
Simon Park - B2 - Cliffhanger
Simon Park - B3 - Pool
Simon Park - B4 - Thunderball
Simon Park - B5 - Cantique
Simon Park - B6 - Handyman
Simon Park - B7 - Dahlia
Simon Park - B8 - Glamour
Simon Park - B9 - By A Lull

Side A / Side B
My rip @ 320k.

5 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

Thanks :)

Anonymous a dit…

First class library album, very nice!

Anonymous a dit…

Thanks for this. Another great one from Simon Park!

Anonymous a dit…

Is there any way you could point me in the direction of Studio G's 'Electronic Age' album. I'd love to hear the full thing but I cant get a copy anywhere? Any help would really be appreciated

Heavy D a dit…

I got that other Simon Park from an earlier comment thread and was wondering if I'd ever see any more. Thank you!