vendredi 26 septembre 2008

VA - Akasaka Rare Groove Vol. 1

.
TERRIFIC rare japanese 70s grooves compilation!
.
01 - Jimmy Takeuchi - Green Onion
02 - Tokyo Cuban Boys - Walking The Balcony
03 - The Wonders - Land Of 1000 Dances
04 - The Vandogs - La La La (Land Of 1000 Dances)
05 - The Sunders - Daytripper
..
12 - Afro Caballeros - Soul Bossa Nova
13 - The Brothers James - I Dig A Rock'n Roll Music
14 - Syougi Yokoyama & Bossa Nova 7 - Sunny
15 - Houzanyamamoto - Twenty Ten
16 - Akira Ishikawa - Yume Ga Hoshii
.
.
Someone to up vol. 2 (and more..) ?! Thx !
.
Anyway, 46 Mb

5 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

It's just Vol.1 Only.

Anonymous a dit…

Amazing CD, it remembers me the Inflight's serie compiled by Karminsky. If you want, I would like the Volume 2 of this Akasaka serie.

IR e L a IXI a dit…

thanks paul!

Tinitus a dit…

DDAAAMMN!!! the version of Soul Bossa Nova!! I'm shiting my pants right now!!

Anonymous a dit…

any more links to music like this, I'm not asking for a re-up just links to any other downloads like this or other funky music from japan from this blog or anywhere else, thank you for this very much