lundi 28 avril 2008

Roger Waters - Music From The Body (1970)

.
A movie soundtrack by Roger Waters. Some infos here.
.
01 - Our Song
02 - Sea Shell And Stone
03 - Red Stuff Writhe
04 - A Gentle Breeze Blew Though Life
05 - Lick Your Partners
06 - Bridge Passage For Three Plastic Teeth
07 - Chain Of Life
08 - The Womb Bit
09 - Embryo Thought
10 - March Past Of The Embryos
11 - More Than Seven Dwarfs In Penis-Land
12 - Dance Of The Red Corpuscles
13 - Body Transplant
14 - Hand Dance-Full Evening Dress
15 - Breathe
16 - Old Folks Ascension
17 - Bedtime-Dream-Clime
18 - Piddle in Perspex
19 - Embryonic Womb Walk
20 - Mrs. Throat goes Walking
21 - Sea Shell and Soft Stone
22 - Give Birth To a Smile
.
56 Mo / Good VBR / 41'28
http://www.mediafire.com/?1xecmkzdscj

2 commentaires:

Dev a dit…

Yes! I have been looking for this forever. I used to listen to it when I was a teen in the 80's, recovering from major muscle injuries and had to take lots of muscle relaxants.

Jacky a dit…

I have been looking for the film forever. My two daughters were in the film as was my ex-husband. If anyone knows where I can get a copy I'd be pleased.