vendredi 16 avril 2010

some stuff I made.. off topic .. but after all it's my blog! :-)

in case you're wondering what i do at night.....




Paul Durango - Brewed In The Finest Tradition by durangodurango

Paul Durango - I Don't Like It by durangodurango

Paul Durango - Marigold by durangodurango

Paul Durango - I Eat Green Berets For Breakfast by durangodurango

Paul Durango - Pristine Robot Christine by durangodurango

Paul Durango - Prison de Femmes (Récidive) by durangodurango


If you think I'm the new Lady GaGa (with my extended use of Auto-tune, 90s dance beats, no humour what-so-ever AND deeply thinking i'm a mix of Björk and Madonna that will rock your world) I'd be happy to sign a record deal with you.

That is if you actually own a record company.

If you don't, well, try to enjoy my stuff as much as possible anyway.

And I don't mean to be a pain in the a$$ but..

.. you know I too have the weird satanic looking red hat.
I can put it on my head if needed.

And I have a beard.

Best regards,

P

1 commentaire:

JTW a dit…

You got talent keep it up holmes!