vendredi 31 octobre 2008

Zodiac .. russian super electrodd disco for the ears


.
Attention, attention.
.
SUPER disco ahead ! EXTRA-RECOMMENDED !
.
Full of vintage synths so I'll post those 2 LPs here instead of pauldurango.blogspot.com ..
.
Zodiac - A1 - Zodiac
Zodiac - A2 - Pacific
Zodiac - A3 - Provincial Disco
Zodiac - B1 - Polo
Zodiac - B2 - Mirage
Zodiac - B3 - Rock On The Ice
Zodiac - B4 - Alliance
.
.
Zodiac - A1 - The Mysterious Galaxy
Zodiac - A2 - Laser Illumination
Zodiac - A3 - A Silver Dream
Zodiac - A4 - Photofinish
Zodiac - B1 - The Other Side Of Heaven
Zodiac - B2 - In The Saturn's Light
Zodiac - B3 - Flight Over El Dorado
.

3 commentaires:

khoral a dit…

Thanks, this is sooo cool!

Karsten Pflum biggest fan a dit…

Great albums, very underestimated records! I've found the English language review of Zodiac's first album here: Zodiac — Disco Alliance review

Anonymous a dit…

A huge thankyou for the 'Occitania' album. I remember seeing Benoit Hutin performing in France when I was about 11! I would love to hear 'Occitania 2' and 'Syntheticmann' if possible- I have some 7'' singles from both those albums in the loft somewhere...