jeudi 30 octobre 2008

More requests.....

VA - Informatica (Electronic sound tracks)
.
The Electric Max Band 'THE LP'
.

Pierro Umiliani Aka Zalla - Suspense (1972)
.Neil Norman - Greatest Science Fiction Hits (1979)
.
Michael Czajkowski - People the sky
.
Kaleidoscope n°21 - Megamoog (Felice Fugazza)
.
Jacob Druckman - Animus III, Snapse, Valentine
.
Guiliani Sorgini - Elettroformule (1969)
.

Electronic Moog Hit Computer - Electronic Moog Hit Computer (1974)
.

Dorsey Dodd - Moog Magic No 2 (1973) (and No 1 as well....)
.
Donald Erb - Music for Instruments and Electronic Sounds
.
Dan Lacksman - Flamenco Moog
.
Corvivia - Psyco Analysis
.
Armando Sciascia - Impressions In Rhythm & Sound (1970)
.

A. R. Luciani - Ambiente E Musica
.
.
.
AND :
.
> Michel Magne :
Elements No.2 - L'eau (1980)
Classiques Synthetiseurs (1982)
.
> LPs from The Forminx (first Vangelis band) (and Demis Roussos 70s LPs, well encoded.. would be great)
.
> More stuff from Tony Carey
.
> More stuff from Frederic Mercier
.
> Stuff from Jean-Pierre Decerf
.
> Chris Swansen - Pulaski Skyway
.
> Jean-Pierre Thanes
Lux Terrea (1983)
Occitania (1984)
Okeanos (19??)
.

15 commentaires:

Aetern a dit…

I'm not aware of such a thing existing, but if anybody did an album of Moog treatments of Morricone compositions, that would be a true joy.

Anonymous a dit…

I've got a request that would make me the happiest person alive. If you put up Dick Hyman's Keyboard Kaleidoscope ('64) it would blow my (and everyone else's) mind. The first moog album I ever heard.

khoral a dit…

There's one album I'm still looking for, it's that Electric Moog Orchestra Star Wars album
I have a couple of mp3s from that but the whole thing would sure be great if someone has it

David a dit…

Merci Paul pour ton blog,à ce niveau,c'est presque de la nourriture spirituelle!

gem a dit…

This Beatles's link doesn't work

Anonymous a dit…

request :
Roger Roger & Nino Nardini - "Super Flash - Electronic agogo"
Crea sound25
Thanks in advance,
Le Club Marron.

Likedeeler a dit…

I just stumbled upon your blog. Nice stuff! Big props for sharing. Thanks and all the best from Berlin

Dhyan Mukuta a dit…

hi i uploaded gandharva on my new blog

Anonymous a dit…

request:
ROGER ROGER & PAUL KASS,
"electric lemonade"
Label : PARRY 'CANADA'PC09
Thanks in advance,
Le Club Marron

Orin a dit…

On the off chance that you still don't have it, I have Dan Lacksman's "Flamenco Moog." Write me at http://glot.homepie.org/about/me/ and I'll figure out how to get it to you. I'd be quite happy to give back to you, who's given back so much!

Sam a dit…

I have Michael Czajkowski's "People the Sky" and plan to rip it soon.

Love your blog!

recordconvention a dit…

Please please please ! I want to hear that People the Sky more than anything in the world!!!!!!

recordconvention a dit…

Michael Czajkowski's "People the Sky" on Vanguard... Listed earlier. I can not find it anywhere!

Cthulhu a dit…

I'm also looking for Armando Sciascia's "Impressions In Rhythm & Sound", anyone feel like charing? Also looking for Structures Percussions by Charles Bellonzi & Robert Viger and Città Notte by Egisto Macchi.

Reef Ali a dit…

http://36-15-moog.blogspot.com/2009/08/neil-norman-greatest-science-fiction.html