lundi 19 octobre 2009

Joël Fajerman's
















.. long time no see.. I really don't know why I didn't post those already..

anyway..

AWESOME synths by one of the most interesting french musician from the late 70s/early80s.

Rips are fine except 'L'Aventure Des Plantes' which is only 35Mb / 128kbps..
If someone knows better, please upload somewhere!

Enjoy!

12 commentaires:

litlgrey a dit…

Thou hast performed herewith, in a pleasing and industrious manner!

house303 a dit…

Une excellente et agréable surprise...Merci!

alphabet a dit…

Niiiiiiiice!!!!!!

Anonymous a dit…

Thank you, sir.

deemo a dit…

Un grand merci :-)

Dirkson a dit…

Cool stuff! Thanks.

klockwerk a dit…

Thanks! Joel was an earlier discovery when I first discovered music blogs, and one of the high points. I've been looking for more.

Anonymous a dit…

I do feel that Mr. Fajerman's work is heavily influenced by structuralism. RankPay

Anonymous a dit…

Joel est un musicien dont le talent est largement sous-estimé. Il a produit de superbes albums courant 70-80 et c'est la magnifique série TV "l'aventure des plantes" qui l'a fait découvrir à de nombreux fans de zik tronic.
Branchez-vous synthé ! Ca vous rappelle quelque chose ?

attax a dit…

Thanks my friend for this interesting post. I will post one of his album also on my blog and refer to you :)

litlgrey a dit…

Hey el... your band's seriously got some moves there, man.

Anonymous a dit…

"Barefoot in the Head" says: many, many thanx for this astounding album. It is truly a masterwork of this special kind of music. I've never herd of it, but from now on, it is a favourite of mine. Special thanx for the flac-version . I like flac. Happy christmas from germany.