samedi 14 janvier 2012

CAM - Jean-Pierre Decerf & Mike Baroty - Publipot

Another one from the great Jean-Pierre Decerf!

01 the sea spell
02 gladsome moments
03 phantasm in the night
..
09 the madman run around
10 brazilian ballad

A must have. -- HERE --

4 commentaires:

Stack a dit…

Welcome back! Congrats on your album... and thanks much for all these new shares.

-Stack

Diogo Agade a dit…

Hi!
Congratulations for your blog!

I'm looking for a bgm, I've looked at myapm and much other sources, but until now I couldn't find anything very promising.

Maybe you can help me..

Here's a snippet:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/S_hStSi_/Pretinho-basico-trilha-de-fund.htm

It's a loop. Lately I've heard it in some TV shows as bgm and heard it in a more complete, e.g, here:
http://esportes.r7.com/videos/jogador-de-volei-de-praia-alison-troca-quadra-por-chocolate/idmedia/4f80570792bb992cc29d78d7.html

You can hear it at 4m35s.

If you have any tip or clue, please let me know.

Best regards!

the saucer people a dit…

Wow, Paul, been searching for ages for a rip of Publipot, I had thought you had hung up your blogging shoes for the moment to concentrate on your music, thats why I didn't visit in 2012, well more fool me!

Anyway, happy 2103 and hope everything is cool and groovy as the kids no longer say ;)

Techie For Help a dit…

Interesting post. Music is one of the major stuffs which an internet user downloads usually, whether he may be a normal user of an extensive one. But in the crowd of the websites offering music downloads, they forget to use the sites which allow free music downloads legally. In modern era, as music is free and available on fingertips, one can only go for free music downloads legally at skymus.net.

Free mp3 downloads